STEP 2 Third Monday Baptism Meeting for Parents:
•3rd Monday of the month
•8 PM in the Rectory
STEP 3: Last Thursday Baptism Conference for both Parents & Godparents
•Last Thursday of the month
•7:30 PM in the Rectory
Parents and Godparents must attend one of these parish Baptism Conferences (on the last Thursday of the Month at 7:30 pm in the Rectory) if they are baptizing a child for the first time here at Sacred Heart. If they have attended a Baptism Conference here at Sacred Heart in the past (because they have other children or godchildren) then they would be exempt.
STEP 4: Baptism Ceremony (Offered every First Sunday of the Month)
2:15 PM (sharp) in the church
The maximum number of godparents is two. (One Female and One Male). One godparent is sufficient. (Male or Female).
Each Godparent must
- be prepared to assist the person being baptized and his/her parents through his/her support, example, encouragement and prayer.
- be at least 16 years of age.
- have received the Catholic Sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation.
- attend Catholic Mass every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation.
- if married, be married in the Catholic Church.
- if single, be not cohabitating with a significant other.
- August 29 at 7:30 PM
- September 26 at 7:30 PM
- October 31 at 7:30 PM
- November 29 at 7:30 PM [Friday]
- December 26 at 7:30 PM
- January 30 at 7:30 PM
- February 27 at 7:30 PM
- March 26 at 7:30 PM
- April 30 at 7:30 PM